Atlus “ReVITAlizes” PSN by Slashing Prices Off Their PSP Games.
Been waiting for your chance to jump into the Persona series? Have a shiny new Vita, but lack the cash to throw down for all those Atlus RPG’s you want? Well, now’s your chance because classic Atlus titles are mad cheap for a limited time.
The discounted titles are as follows:
- Persona – $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin – $29.99 (was $39.99)
- Persona 3 Portable – $19.99 (was $39.99)
- Riviera: The Promised Land – $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Yggdra Union – $9.99 (was $14.99)
- Knights In The Nightmare – $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Hexyz Force – $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble – $14.99 (was $39.99)
- Crimson Gem Saga - $14.99 (was $29.99)
- Class of Heroes – $14.99 (was $39.99)
50% off Persona 3 Portable? I believe I speak on behalf of gamers everywhere when I say HOLY SHIT THANK YOU, ATLUS!!! Seriously, these deals are awesome. Hopefully more publishers follow Atlus’ lead and discount some PSP titles that new Vita owners might not have had the chance to play.
(via PS Blog)