The ‘Batman Arkham Origins‘ Collector’s Edition Is Pretty Nuts
Whoa. That’s a lot of suff. And good God, that Joker statue! Here’s everything you get:
- Exclusive Arkham Origins highly detailed premium statue featuring LED effects produced by TriForce
- Height: 9″
- Depth: 11.5″
- Width: 13″
- 80-page, full-color hardcover art book measuring approx. 7.5” x 10.75” x .5”
- 2 key pieces of evidence taken directly from the Gotham City Police Department crime lab
- Batman Wanted Poster
- Batwing Prototype Schematic
- Anarky logo stencil
- Glow-In-The-Dark map of Gotham City
- Wayne Family Photo
- Assassin’s Intel Dossier, including files on the 8 assassins, as well as Black Mask’s contract
- 1st Appearance Batman Skin: Look just like Batman did during his first appearance in Detective Comics #27, released in 1939.
- Deathstroke Challenge Pack – Unlock the ability to play as one of the world’s deadliest assassins! Usable throughout all the Arkham Origins Challenge maps. Also includes two bonus challenge maps and two bonus Deathstroke Skins.
- Bonus (not available in Australia / New Zealand): Necessary Evil: Super-Villains of DC Comics– This new feature-length documentary from Warner Bros Home Entertainment focuses on DC Comics’ most terrifying villains. Legendary actor Christopher Lee narrates the film.
- The PS3 edition will also include the Knightfall pack as an exclusive piece of content
Batman: Arkham Origins drops October 25 for the WiiU, PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. The Collector’s Edition will be up for grabs in limited quantities for $119.99. It really sucks that this coming out around the same time as the PS4 and NYCC. Looks like I’m gonna’ be one pretty broke dude in October.