- Epic art that captures the size and scope of a world-ending event series.
- Dr. Doom is the only one with enough balls to confront God about the fact that he totally let two entire universes get destroyed.
- Ends on a pretty intense note that will leave you wanting more.
- Some horrendously drawn faces.
- Kind of a lot for new readers to grab onto.
- The Marvel Universe is dead, man!!! Rocket Raccoon also gets his chest impaled by a giant laser beam which is kind of a bummer too.
The Marvel Universe: 1961 – 2015.
Marvel‘s primary universe (referred to as the 626 Universe) and the Ultimates universe (1610) are on a crash course for war and total annihilation. This is the beginning of the end and it all starts here!
Be sure to sound off in the comments, like the video above, subscribe to us on YouTube, and check out amigos over at 1up Collectibles who graciously hook us up with comics so that we can talk about them with you guys!