LittleBits: Yoshi volcanoes, color-changing Tetris coffee mug, a dancing stingray, and more!
- Epic color-changing Tetris coffee mug.
- The Wii U doesn’t come out until November 18th, but Isiah “Triforce” Johnson is already the first dude in line for one. He’s either really rich or still lives with his parents.
- The PS3 has been hacked. For good.
- In 1904 there was a man named Louis Coulon who had an 11-foot beard that he could put his cat in.
- You should probably watch this baby stingray do a cute little dance.
- Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction are heading back to theaters for one night only in December.
- This one time a volcano erupted and the smoke looked like Yoshi.