The analog film buffs over at Lomography have done it again. This time, they’re bringing back disposable cameras and making them reusable. Not only that, but they come pre-loaded with some pretty sweet film! There’s your regular ol’ color film, black and white negatives, and my personal favorite, Lomochrome Purple! (I actually have a few roles of Lomochrome Purple film, but I’m too scared to use them. Waiting for that perfect moment, ya’ know?)
One thing that I love about film photography is the experimental aspect of it. Although you know what you are going to capture, you won’t know how it’ll turn out until you get the images developed. Plus, when you do get these back from the store, you’re also handed you film back, so you can scan your negatives if you ever want to make various copies of images. You can even choose to go the extra mile if you want to share the photos online, or use them to make some extra money, by digitising film negatives and uploading them. Film photography is making it’s way back and I’m loving it so much. I can’t wait to start taking all these photos and making so many memories with my disposable camera.
The Lomography Simple Use Film Camera also has color flash filters for adding some trippiness to your color shots. Lomo also encourages adventurous photographers to tinker with the camera by loading it with other films.
The Simple Use Film Camera is available now with prices ranging from $15.20 to $21.90 USD, or in a three pack for $52.92 USD.
- Analogue Made Easy: Lomography’s Simple Use Film Camera is preloaded with film so you can start shooting straight away.
- Filled with Fantastic Film: This bundle comes with a disposable camera loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400, Lomography Lady Grey ISO 400, and LomoChrome Purple ISO 100-400 films
- Get Creative with Color Gel Flash Filters: Mix and match three different Color Gel flash filters to tint your shots with one of six different colors.
- Take Your Camera Everywhere You Go: Portable and light, the Simple Use Film Camera can easily be your go-to camera for everyday shooting.
- Easy to Develop Your Pictures: Just hand in your film at any photo lab. It’s quick and easy to get your photos developed at the LomoLab!
- Reload if You Dare: if you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, you can try reloading your camera once you’ve finished the preloaded film. Be careful though, loading film can be tricky and it is not covered by any warranty!
- Film Format: 35mm Film
- Exposures: 36
- Lens Focal Length: 31mm
- Shutter Speed: 1/120s
- Aperture: f/9
- Focusing: 1m to Infinity
- Flash: Built-in Flash (Press & Hold to Charge), 15-second Recycle Time
- Battery: 1 x AA Battery
- Dimensions (mm): 115 x 60 x 33