Kickstart This Shizz: LA Game Space
For the past few decades video games have challenged us, inspired us, brought us together, and, most of all, made us feel something.
LA Game Space aims to serve as sort of a headquarters for experimental (a.k.a. “indie”) game design by hosting exhibitions, workshops, artist residencies for budding game developers, talks from guest speakers, and research labs.
There’s also some pretty huge names attached to this project like Adam Robezzoi (Attract Mode), Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time), Ben Esposito (Unfinished Swan), Chris Osborn (Bit.Trip Series), Eric Nakamura (Giant Robot), and more.
This is a chance for us give back and help push the medium forward. The project is up on Kickstarter with a goal of $250,000. You can get a whopping 30 new games from top indie developers for only $15, and the incentives just get better from there.
Check out the official Kickstarter page for more: LA Game Space: A Place for Re-Imagining Video Games
- thewonderchef reblogged this from albotas
- lagamespace likes this
- fuzzwollop likes this
- maniaconthefloor likes this
- ryanisnogood likes this
- cthuluvillage reblogged this from albotas
- strawmanchild likes this
- experimental-staircase reblogged this from albotas
- experimental-staircase likes this
- afoxtale reblogged this from zombieboyshareshisthoughts
- onaperd likes this
- fuckristian likes this
- kidstoner reblogged this from albotas
- aiepsilon reblogged this from albotas
- aiepsilon likes this
- rin-fucking-okumura likes this
- rin-fucking-okumura reblogged this from albotas
- zombieboyshareshisthoughts reblogged this from albotas
- albotas posted this