This Star Wars Sweater Looks Like An Amusement Park on Shrooms
Check this Star Wars sweater from Rage On, available this upcoming January for the cold winter. It totally looks like a trippy version of a cheap Star Wars amusement park or a Windows 95 screensaver that went batshit insane when it loaded. It’s available for pre-order from the company, and it doesn’t say if it’s officially licensed or not (I’m guessing no), so you might want to take that into consideration if you’re already set on grabbing this crazy sweater.
Opportunity not missed.
LittleBits: Every ‘Walking Dead' episode ever, Vaders in your Vader, magical Volcano lakes, giant robots in Tokyo, zombies, and more!
- Every episode of The Walking Dead ever.
- Mr. Bathing Ape X Regal 2012 Fall/Winter Brogues.
- Darth Vader head made out of Darth Vader toys.
- Crazy life-size zombie pumpkin display at the NY Botanical Garden.
- Nikon 1 V2: An Interchangeable-Lens Camera For Clueless Photographers (And No One Else).
- They’re building a giant Jehuty mecha statue from Zone of the Enders in Akihabara.
- There’s a volcanic peak in Indonesia called Kelimutu that has three crater lakes and they each display water in a different color!
Star Wars Watches From Seiko
Japanese watch manufacturer Seiko just unleashed the fury of their new Star Wars collection upon the unsuspecting masses. The R2-D2 display with hi-res display is pretty fresh, but if you’d rather wear your geek pride on your sleeve in a way that doesn’t scream “Hey! Look at me! I LOVE GEEK SHIT!,” the other designs are a bit more subtle. There’s Darth Vader, a Stormtrooper, Yoda, and C-3PO, all ranging from $1739 to $1805 USD.
Daily Graffiti: Come To The Dark Slide
Everything about this skateboarding Darth Vader piece by blouharthur is freaking perfect. Gotta’ love when street artists stragically juxtapose their pieces with real-world surroundings.
Buy: Wall and Piece by Banksy
Peep it: More fresh Star Wars posts
Awesomely Clever Darth Vader Mailbox
There’s officially licensed mailboxes for things like football, baseball, and even NASCAR, but there seems to be an untapped market for geeky mailboxes. As Geeks Are Sexy points out, ”Never underestimate the power of a geek with a paintbrush and a little free time on his hands.”
Darth Vader Is Now A Japanese Phone Salesman
Here’s a trippy Japanese ad where Darth Vader hangs out with people while they use the Samsung Galaxy X. Maybe it’s actually his and they’re all just borrowing it.
Daily Graffiti: I am your FATHER!! Darth Vader spotted by Rashard&Erika on Flickr.